The same great VUEconnected functionality, now in a free mobile app!
On the go? Our new VUEconnected App lets you track your fleet, replay journey routes, check vehicle speeds, and temporarily share a vehicle’s location! And it’s FREE!
The perfect fleet risk management tool
The VUEconnected app is the perfect fleet risk management tool; it gives you real time updates, live map location tracking, and replaying of journey routes for entire fleets or individual vehicles. You can also share a vehicle’s live location by e-mail or SMS text, so your colleagues and customers stay connected too!
Download now and get VUEconnected ...on the go!
VUEconnected on your PC.
The VUEconnected portal is our secure web-based portal for CCTV footage, tracking and telematics data. When you sign up for VUEconnected you also get access to the VUEconnected App for free.
Developed in-house, VUEconnected is a powerful tool that dramatically increases your daily productivity as well as the productivity of your fleet. The telematics data helps improve driver behaviour to reduce fuel costs and improve safety. The CCTV footage aids driver training and helps defend against any claims. By eliminating inefficiencies and saving your workforce time with fleet tracking, you will be able to complete more jobs and increase your profits.
Our VUEmatics Connected kit is installed into your vehicles and is all tracked and monitored via VUEconnected.
One solution for ALL your vehicles
- Works for all types of vehicles and tracking systems
At A Glance Locations
- See at a glance which vehicle/s is closest to a job by postcode search or clicking on the map
- See a vehicles ignition status, together with speed, direction of travel and current location
- Map replay to analyse routes and eliminate inefficiencies and duplication
- Set ‘geo-fenced’ areas (circular or polygon) with alerts
- Set ‘pushpins’ at specific locations (i.e. customer depots)
- Set reminders for MOT, road tax, insurance, service etc
- Driver Privacy function (data protection for private journeys)
- Set alerts like Out-of-hours Use, Speeding, Congestion Zone, Idling, Unauthorised Drives (No Driver ID or not authorised) and Power Failure
See Vehicle Functions
- Use digital inputs to monitor vehicle functions in use (i.e sweeper brush or gritter activity)
- Track your fleet, replay journey routes, check vehicle speeds, and temporarily share a vehicle’s location, all from the VUEconnected App! And it’s free!
“VUEcloud is a simple cost-effective system. It has enabled us to better manage our transportation on a daily basis, providing cloud based video footage of our fleet. VUEcloud has proved to be a useful tool for insurers and has led to improved training and education within K+N reducing accidents and subsequent costs.”
Kuehne & NagelNational Fleet Controller
“We have our own claims dashboard displayed on VUEcloud courtesy of our insurers.”
Ambulance Service, NHS TrustGeneral Manager
“From the outset, we have utilised VUEcloud and today it is a vital system for our business. Secure storage and transfer of information whilst maintaining the highest standards of governance is exactly what we need, VUEcloud provides this and more.”
Ambulance Service, NHS TrustGeneral Manager
“To put more focus on active risk management we have introduced a number of new initiatives into our business. A very important enabler of these initiatives is the ability to share information freely with our insurers, our drivers and required third parties. We use VUEcloud to share CCTV from our vehicles securely and reliably.”
Leading National Coach CompanyOwner
“I love this - what just took me 2 minutes used to take me hours to do; find a window to burn the CD, put it in a jiffy bag, send it off to our insurer, several times it got damaged and I had to resend it, on top of that I can now send it to several people in seconds.”
Leading London Coach CompanyGeneral Manager
“VUEcloud allows us to gather images and videos quickly and easily from parties and then also share them between branches. Videos are crucial to liability reviews and we have examples of cases where fraud or liability has been established purely from the video evidence. It’s a fantastic tool for claims and will only prove its value increasingly over the years.”
Multi National InsurerSenior Claims Handler
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. App sequences are shortened.